HOW COACHING WORKS
I coach clients toward personal and professional success in a way that respects individual strengths, values, and needs. Here are some of the ideas
that inform my approach:
• Work smarter, not just harder. Put planning first. Add in a healthy sense of ease
and humor. Struggle is not sustainable.
• It's not just business. Real success includes friends, family, health, and fun.
• Develop your people. Learning is like money. People love to spend it by applying it.
• Our community is a web of relationships. Consistently exceed expectations. Turn
customers and clients into advocates.
• Create a diverse circle of stakeholders. Contribute widely. Matter to many.
THE CLOCK IS TICKING
We can increase the capacity of our businesses and our region by bringing people and businesses together in an organized way to build toward a better tomorrow. Reach out to other businesses. Raise the bar of professional excellence. Develop the ability of your employess to learn and grow. They can be your greatest source of innovation
As your Business Coach, I will always encourage you to think bigger, toward what is possible for your Humboldt-based venture; to never hold yourself or your dreams small. AND I will challenge you to always think “Humboldt First”. Your ultimate success depends upon the success of our entire region.
A healthy sense of urgency is essential for a healthy business and business environment. We cannot and should not wait for external investment to save our region. We have the creativity and resources, and this is our home. The time is now. Let’s get together and get it right.
427 F Street, Suite 230
Talk or Text